“DIY at the Edges: Surviving the Bipartisanship of Behaviorism by Rolling Our Own” is our four part course for educators, parents, and students on fighting behaviorism in the classroom.
This course was developed for a four day facilitated track at the Conference to Restore Humanity in 2022.
- DIY or Die in the Time of Mass Behaviorism
- DIY at the Edges: Surviving the Bipartisanship of Behaviorism by Rolling Our Own
- Reframe Disability and Difference
- Enable Dignity: The Accommodations for Natural Human Variation Should Be Mutual
- Neurodiversity and Gender: Queer and Neurodivergent Liberation are Entwined