Areas closer to Dripping Springs or nearby are listed first.
- Magic’s Theatre (Dripping Springs area- indoors)
13419 Fitzugh Rd Austin, Tx 78736
- Rose Haven cookie/cake decorating (Dripping Springs area -indoors)
12013 US-290, Austin, TX 78737
- Hudson’s on Mercer jam sessions? I don’t know if it’s still possible to do jam sessions
with Phil Montfort but I’m including this anyway.
381 Mercer St, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Bingo/Games at Grand Slam (Dripping Springs -indoors)
100 Commons Rd Unit 10, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Movies (@ Evo Belterra location -indoors)
- Yoga- indoors(@ one point Mary had a friend who led our group in yoga I believe)
- If anyone wants to volunteer their pool or if they know of a splash pad area for the summer besides Dreamland
- Exotic Resort Zoo (Johnson City)
(not just a drive-through but also have covered trams that hold up to 40 people) – this one is outdoors obviously
235 Zoo Trail Johnson City, Tx 78636
- Dreamland (Dripping Springs -outdoors)
I’m not sure if we’re able to do movement and dance here again (like we were able to at
one point) or if it’s possible to use the little splash pad area in the summer and eat lunch
there. They only require a membership if you’re doing pickleball here but not otherwise
to my knowledge.
2770 US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Austin Zoo
- Gatti Town (Southpark Meadows -indoors)
9900 I-35 Austin , Tx 78748
- Bowling @ Westgate Lanes (S. Austin- indoors)
- Museum of Ice Cream (the Domain- indoors)
11506 Century Oaks Terrace #128, Austin, TX 78758
- The Austin Aquarium (North Austin -indoors)
13530 N. Hwy 183 #101
Austin, TX 78750
- Rock N’ River Water Park (Round Rock- outdoors) very small but accessible water park,
opens after May 30
3300 E Palm Valley Blvd
Round Rock, Tx 78665
- Other small waterparks that may be closer by?
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Sweet Berry Farm
- Creek Row Farm
- The Art Garage
- Morgan’s Wonderland (San Antonio- outdoor/indoor)
They do have a waterpark now and have expanded.
5223 David Edwards Dr.
San Antonio, Tx 78233
- Craft-making with Kristina (Leah’s studio space?)
I would love to lead crafts with our group however I do not have a location to meet and I
won’t be able to start until hopefully July/August pending surgery recovery.
- Volunteering with songs to sing for seniors and giving them a craft we make (doesn’t
just have to be for Christmas time) like at Lavender Springs or Hill Country Nursing and
Rehab…I would love to lead this too, all it would take would take is a small bluetooth
speaker and some simple instruments…I just wish I had enough instruments for EVERYONE including the seniors and us.